Sunday, August 7, 2005

Drugs and Alcohol

Thinking about the feduciary gain of drugs again today and I stumbled across this story about cocaine. I wonder if there is a chemical metabolized by the liver corresponding to marijuana use. I'm sure all of Tallahassee's water supply is metabolized alcohol.

I made a penne a la vodka sauce tonight only to be upset by what I expected, the rapid curdling of lowfat milk in a simmering water based liquid. I was out of heavy cream and thought I could get away with using lowfat; my girlfriend suggested utilizing her lactaid free soy alternative and I cringed at the thought of such a culinary abortion.

4 comments:

saucyitalian# said...

HEY!!!! If I put that milk in your coffee you wouldn't even taste the difference. In fact....you better watch out cause I just might put the ol' switch on you one of these days if only I could wake up earlier than you to actually make the coffee. :)

saucyitalian# said...

BTW....keeper of the stars.....fiduciary is spelled with an 'I'

Wandering Aimlessly said...

The only reason she knows that word is spelt wrong is because of me... Don't think she is a spelling bee champ or something ;)

Also I don't think you used the right word...It means like a trustee relationship or something like that...

But good luck with the pasta next time and I have to agree soy alternative is not the same thing... sorry kid

saucyitalian# said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Don't go and poke fun of me because I'm not an English major