Friday, March 3, 2006

Prognosis

I think the problem with this job is that I need to be upbeat, people like to pick up the phone and hear a happy, nice, laughing voice. I am not such; skating on the pessimistic side of realism with tranquility that almost renders me immune to shock and awe.

I've been watching Bill Mahr lately, I really like him. I never thought that I would like someone so obiviously liberal and democrat yet in the current political landscape, there are very few voices of reason that I can identify with on the conservative side. Where are the charismatic, powerful, idealistic Republicans of my youth. Are my views becoming more moderate? I wonder if I will ever have the desire to vote for the leader of my country. Bush sounds so unintelligent in his speeches it is ridiculous; I never saw it before. He is a fool and lends no creditable to the number one economy.

What has he even done in office? I can't even name one success. His legacy will be the Iraq War, which is spiraling into a civil war which we cannot take part in.

Leave the Arabs alone! There isn't a damn thing we can do about a difference in religious beliefs.

Let Iran have Nukes! Are we going to stop them from having what we've had for 60 years forever? Who are we to tell someone else what they can't have? They just want them to negotiate, this is a global economy they kill us and they kill themselves and that goes for everyone. China, India, North Korea, Pakistan, Cuba... Everyone else has them, and we're signing treaties with them.

Alternative Energy, what an inefficient moronic idea.

How is he leading our country. Someone please stand up before I become a Democrat, I already claim Moderate.... Alan Keyes, 2008...

No comments: