Friday, August 11, 2006

From the Sage Advice Department

Wealth Building World � Will You Ever Be Rich?:

"The truth is many of them became millionaires by not being extravagant. They don’' spend everything they have. They save. They maintain. They make wise decisions.

They understand that status symbols are not'’t what make you rich."

WOW. That is the summation of the primary way in which I am to make it big. Continue to live this college lifestyle well after I am graduated and earning a higher salary.

I am one of those people that will probably never own a watch or jewels, I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on a rock or something that measures time. (Time...A man made invention at that. )

I prefer to spend on things that actually provide physical benefit; food is always a weakness however...

No comments: