Sunday, January 14, 2007

Indigenous vs Endemic

First off, I wanted to address a correction on my belief that I posted in Fat America. My mother kindly offered her opinion which I think is much more correct than mine.

"Grasshopper, I assure you that your knowledge of women couldn't fill a thimble....you say what you say based on what? The sexiest thing about any woman is her mind and I KNOW that you know this....you've said it on more than one occasion....the best thing a woman can teach her daughter or her son is to be self sufficient...some cook from scratch, change oil, make patterns and sew clothes, others choose to pay someone to do all that for them...either way they get it done, they make choices....getting to the end zone is getting to the end zone. Except that you are on a journey of discovery and save these pronouncements for your memoirs....please...."

No comments: