Monday, February 19, 2007

Adderall

This stuff is so handy, I can't even begin to list all of the things that I have accomplished today and it is only 3pm. My focus capitulates to no stimulant other than that which I desire. Popped a 30mg XR tablet this morning with my oatmeal. I'm on five hours of sleep and I feel amazing.

I feel it mostly in my eyes, as my pupils are so dialated, and the waves dopamine and norepinephrine into the extraneuronal spaces of my brain are like new dawns, coming consistently every few moments when I stop and think about the effects of the drug, which isn't often considering my lazer-like focus. I feel like a predator on the serengeti, and every task I set to conquer is a gazelle.

The fox said I could make a million dollars if I took them for a week straight, I doubt that is something I will ever try however.

I'm not hungry at all, but i've been eating any way because after all it is a hobby of mine..

Run little creatures, run!

3 comments:

Claire said...

For someone who seems to care about his body so much, I see taking that as a bad thing. I don't know; I'm not an expert.

SleepyOreo said...

Yeah, well i'm not making a habit of it like some. Like a little vacation of work.. Plus, workouts on it are amazing ;)

Moody Meow said...

That drug looks damn scary, and fun all at once.
Eating as a hobby? I laughed out loud at that.... and now I am hungry