Tuesday, February 6, 2007

everything bagel extra garlic and coffee, black

I am starting to love coffee, it dosen't keep me awake at all but every so often it jolts me into action. A shot of espresso is always welcomed, albiet with no sugar or creme which are horribly fattening. It supposedly makes you smarter and speeds your metabolism, awww yeaah..

So lets hear it for the Colts one more time, and the surgery that is The Payton Manning offense.

They are moving my office upstairs which I am not happy with, I would much rather be downstairs where I can make calls and be unproductive.. Maybe it is a good thing however, I need more motivation in my life. Not working out (just cardio) because of my hand has robbed me of some resolve. I have decided to make to do lists every night on the suggestion of the fox, who swears by them.

Listening to Stadium Arcadium, by the RHCP. Such a great band, amazing to me after all this time they are still so tight and putting out great music.

My mother had a long talk with me last night on the merits of successful life choices. She instructed that it is better to complete things first before skipping around as I often do. She told me to build with bricks, not with shifting sand. I like that. I noticed and mentioned that I always skip up stairs when i'm am ascending. We agreed that I need to stop skipping, however I don't have to walk. I can run.

MBA i'm gunning for ya, but lets get this degree first.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I was always under the impression that you weren't supposed to put anything in espresso anyway. But apparently people do. I never have.

Anonymous said...

Listen to that "wisdom God" that is your mother, Back in the day the 5%'s called the women in their lives wisdom gods.....there is ALWAYS something that a man can learn from each woman....pay atttention!