Wednesday, May 2, 2007

the tiger

It is one of those animals that's more respected than feared. It is not only agile and intelligent, but fierce and powerful.

I am the type of person that likes to learn from patterns, always have been. I would look at calendars on the walls of my elementary classes and form geometric shapes in my mind based upon the days. I pick up math quickly when I see numerous similar examples, and comprehend them. This is the main reason I am disturbed when I notice my greatest deviation. I stray from my goals when spending large amounts of time with those whom I know are not my siblings in motivation. This is especially true for women.

I fear that I am confusing and befuddling my inner tiger. Clouding my mind, not focusing on constant improvement, being lazy.

The urge is always there, however many times it my enter dormancy. It reared again when conditions with the fox ended for good. Many say I lack tact, but I believe that if tact is rearranging the truth to sound more agreeable, and thereby risking true meaning, then call me brash.

It is because I am locked in the rungs of the ladder. My weakness is an inability to begin again therefore I must go forward at all times. This must be a total feeling for me as I am absorbed in it and I cannot be involved with people on a level greater than colloquial that do not share this value.

In the words of a great man:

For me, life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. -Arnold Schwarzenegger



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I'm responding to your post on LJ. How did you find out that I'm with Ameriprise? I'm wondering if it comes up in a Google search... that might not be so good. LOL

Are you taking a position as a Financial Advisor? Have you passed all of your exams?

Email me at Saxwoman2@aol.com and we'll talk some more. --LJ

saucyitalian said...

I guess this fox could not transform this fish. I still choose not to believe that you are meant to live a life of solidarity. Again I am sorry things did not work out for the better, for all I wish you is success and happiness in your future. (Maybe this is for the better????)