Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday

It's been a slow week. I just came back from lunch, I got some tomato bisque on my shirt. This tide pen would be a great idea if it worked. I win the slob of the office award today.

I can see the bay from up here, Tampa is a grimy, dirty city shrouded in fog and superficiality. I like to work with my lights off even though there is little sunlight most days.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me, no matter how many times I realize it is the fact that people are people. No matter if they are your boss or your co-worker, everyone has vices, everyone has weaknesses. My quest is to defeat every one of mine, the way of the superior man.
I have always lived my life in the valleys looking at the cusps, and the next cusp is always the largest. The next one for me is extreme profitability and it comes on fast.

I was talking to someone last night regarding graduate school. More and more, I look at is as a method of avoidance. You have to start at the bottom, no matter what. People want to stave the real world away, staying in school to waste time and party.

No comments: