Sunday, December 9, 2007

Guliani

I watched the dude on Meet the Press this morning. I admire him because he is a successful unabashed capitalist. I dislike him because he is a dirty man that thinks a legacy of shady action can be overshadowed by his politics. He is a less calculating Dick Cheney, obviously not much more intelligent than George Bush (apparent when he repeatedly stumbled while questioned about his questionable liaisons).

I'm not trying to turn this into a political blog, but I just keep finding myself defending my choice not to vote. All of the candidates thus far have proven sad. It seems that this year will be the lesser of the evils decision for America yet again.

I did see a great movie yesterday, Irreversible, with Monica Bellucci. Italian subtitles, indie, art house, viceral, thought provoking.. Check check check.

No comments: